THE HG SUMMIT is a new digital-experiential conference/festival which will have a theme called AGENDA 2030. The focus is to look at how do we need to reimagine our systems across creativity, innovation, social impact, sustainability, technology and more to power the entire billion of Indians in the coming decade. This would kick start with the digital/experiential summit in May 2021, which will be taken offline through a yearly tentpole event and quarterly smaller format series both online & offline in the years to come.
Heres is a glimpse of what it will be like:
3 Days | 50+ Activities | 70+ Creators & Innovators from across the world
THEME: AGENDA 2030 – THE FUTURE OF
How can nightlife, creativity, design, sports empower cities ?
How can the youth shape India’s trajectory in this coming decade?
How can we make our communities more creative and inclusive?
How will IOT, VR, AI, Electric Mobility shape India?
How can we lead charge for the UNSDG goals of 2030?
Pillars of #HGSummit:
– Class of 2020 – Opportunities for the Class of 2020
– HG Voices – Identities / Culture / Community
– HG Academy- Creativity / Innovation / Technology
– HG Conserve – Sustainability / Conservation / Design
– HG Street – Sports / Music / Culture / Arts / Fashion
Activities of #HGSummit:
– Masterclasses – Workshops – Panels – Challenges – Commissions – Mentorships – Live Hirings – Pop Up Stores – After Parties